Thursday, July 7, 2016

Sometimes old people smother the kids

Todays filter, also by ToolWiz so much sun!!!! Living in Arizona sunglasses are a part of your wardrobe every day, even in winter really. 

Talked to all my kids yesterday. 2 of them were grouchy AF...so I am taking a day off from Smothering them...I know they will appreciate that. ( they have taken to calling me THE SMOTHER) .

Anyhow yes it is possible that things are this boring in my life. I know I am in a transition, but this not working not traveling not doing anything phase of my life is ...well better than what was going on last year at this time so I will take it!!

Today's thought: If you have a desire to calm yourself and learn to cope with life, practice meditation. Some people say its like a prayer, but I feel that when you are praying your asking for God to help you or bless others or whatever. Meditation is a quieting of the mind. Not asking or pleading or blessing or asking...it is just being, in the moment, which is a freeing and relaxing break. I am not a prayer anyhow, so I like meditation on its own. I use the #Calm app. Its free (although there are more guided meditations for a low cost) and I use it every single day. Meditation takes patience and practice.

OK off to the gym...gotta burn them calories!!
Whether you think you CAN or think you CAN'T your right!!


No comments:

Post a Comment