Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Old People like poetry

This filter is Pixlr I dont remember what effect I used. 
One of my grandtwins...

I talked to my daughter who is so lonely and sad (her boyfriend broke up with her and now she thinks she is going to be a lonely cat lady minus the cats because she is allergic) she is 32 and just feels like a husband and kids are not in the picture. Maybe they are not, but maybe they are. Obviously not with that guy. She is a wonderful old soul and she will find happiness, but today she is sad and it makes my mom heart hurt!!!

Thought for the day: Appreciate where you are in life right now, EVEN if it sucks because your learning something and someday you will look back and know how strong you are. You will never have the exact same people, places, circumstances again. 

And this:
 
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

No comments:

Post a Comment