Sunday, July 3, 2016

Some Old People have Crazy Kids that say ARRGGGH

http://spaghettimonster.com/church-of-the-flying-spaghetti-monster-founded/



My daughter informed me that she was going to become a Pastafarian. I guess being Buddist since she was 15 was no longer satisfying her questions. This is only hysterical if you know my daughter.
Ramen.

Having lunch with my sister who just spent the month of June doing language immersion in Costa Rica..gotta see all the pictures and hear the stories AND find out if it worked?? I hope it was worth it!
I started yesterday trying to cut out carbs (which is part of the reason I cant join my daughters quest for carbination acceptance)...but I will hit the gym after so it should be good!

I hope that you realize this FSM stuff is all in fun, and it makes about as much sense to me as any other organized religion so there is that...

OK off to breakfast...






No comments:

Post a Comment