Saturday, July 2, 2016

Old people HURT after working out

Todays Filter...ULTRAVIOLET~~~


Its wicked humid here today....my hair though....




UGH I am never taking a week off of working out again!!!!! 
I have a little routine that I do at the gym, in addition to my very POOR attempt at lifting weights..(hey I am 52 years old) I do a LOT of cardio. I dont take ANY PILLS at my old age, and I am convinced that the only reason, is that I go to the gym every day. THAT BEING SAID....

I try to at least once a week do 5k. I have 3 "ways" I do 5k

1. For time, just straight up timed, slight incline, but mostly as much running as I can. 
2. The hard way, which is varying steep incline 6-10 usually, the machine at the gym varies it
3. With a twist. I do 10 squats, then 1k, then 10 squats, then 1k...etc...by the time its over I have done 60 squats AND 5k.

So I do that and then my daily 10 minute meditation in the sauna ( I have the Calm app which is super great and I love it)

Today I did 5k the hard way and my ass hurts. REALLY HURTS...again, never skipping a week EVER AGAIN.

I did a post on facebook last year about the people in my world. You know the kid you see at the Circle K everyday, the lady that works at the bank, the trainers at the gym, just people that you dont really KNOW but that are a part of your life everyday. .......

So I moved since last year, and I was sad because the "people" in my world at my old neighborhood, I had been with for  like 20 years, While my kids grew up, etc. So we moved and last weekend a new Frys store opened up. I went today, and one of the Fry's ladies from the OLD hood is now working there and it was so fun to see her! While my boys were deployed she prayed for them and always asked how I was holding up. Its a little thing, but I guess today's thought is to appreciate all of your "people".



No comments:

Post a Comment