Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Old People wear BIFOCALS......

Todays filter is Nashville/Mirror with the photo editor TOOLWIZ

Several years ago, my son was traveling from Korea back to the US. He gave us all his flight information and stuff. The plane that he was supposed to be on crashed in San Fransisco. Of course panicked! Finally got hold of him and he was already at his destination, said an early flight had been available so he took that one instead. It was early, so he did not call to tell me. The one he was SUPPOSED to be on CRASHED...so yeah....that happened....But I had forgotten about it until it popped up on my Memories in Facebook. (it was in 2013)

Anyhow, that was interesting!

Not much going on today. The husband is home, so we are shopping and doing chores. YAY~

My hell I lead such an exciting life!

Thought for the day: I like my boring life!! Am grateful everyday.

Also this: 
I dont get angry, I get disappointed and sad and frustrated, but it is usually at some failure I find in myself....
Watch out Costco!! Here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment