Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Old People LOVE Sarcasm



This filter is on Ribbet which I really love! I had to go 4 google pages to get to it, but I really like it, Easy to use and has some cool stuff. I helped with my nieces wedding last weekend and this was a photo of the wedding flowers. I like how it turned out, you cant see the rest of the mess!!!


Hanging in there today, I have not been feeling it too much lately, I feel like I have busted hump to help people this year, and maybe I am just totally burned out and ready to stay home and just chill for a while. WHICH is awesome since I have NO PLANS for a while, until school starts then I plan to volunteer at my sisters school like I did last year. Maybe I will do 2 days a week this year instead of one. I dont know, we will have to see what she needs. Anyhow, monsoony windy cloudy hot day today in Arizona. YAY....

No comments:

Post a Comment