Sunday, July 31, 2016

Old People like new things...

Picjoke.net is this filter, I will spend some time on this site, its easy, much of it is pre-done, you dont really "edit" the photo as much as you just put it INTO one of their pre-done templates, but there are HUNDREDS to choose from and I liked it, it was different. This one is called Billboards and I chose it in honor of my sons new job, at Chipotle.


Did some sewing yesterday, it is rest day at the gym, the back of my knee is hurting so I have to get better at the stretching part, I think my hams are tight...(THATS WHAT SHE SAID)....
Anyhow the Vet is having a Vet day (this happens sometimes, I just let him be) and the husband is working and all is calm and quiet and HOT HOT HOT in this side of the world.....
Happy birthday to my baby brother (I think he is like 35 or 36 now) and yeah, thats what I got today!

No comments:

Post a Comment