Thursday, July 14, 2016

Old People Care A Lot

Fotostars Editor  Red effect with focus and a frame. This is a Brakelight Yucca in my front yard. I live in Arizona, so its a desert plant. This photo editor was easy, but very basic and not anything fancy to choose from. But thats what you get for FREE!!!

 

 I wonder, if anyone has ever shed tears because of something that has happened to ME, like they know my heartache and it hurt their heart? I do this with my kids. My daughter is going through a really hard time right now and I find myself weeping for her. She is 1500 miles away and I cant do much to help or support her from here, except extend loving kindness to her and send positive energy which I have been doing. I wonder if anyone elses heart breaks for someone else? Maybe I am just really weird..that is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment