Thursday, July 7, 2016

Old People LOVE Pool Time

Todays filter Pool Time....Knit also by ToolWiz ( I promise to try another photo editor soon) but I am liking all the ones on Toolwiz!!!
Love the way this one turned out.

Anyhow, still crocheting my face off to get this afghan for my niece done..it will be ready...then one for my cousin then I may take a break, and do some sewing! I got a new sewing machine and cant wait to use it. 

OMG I am so old, but IN MY DEFENSE....I crocheted and sewed in my 20's. Its not like I woke up and went YUP IM OLD TIME TO DO OLD LADY STUFF....

At least not THIS morning....where, at the gym I cut 2:45 off my 5k time from Monday. It is not my BEST time, its not even a really GREAT time, but it is progress and I will take it. This whole making better food choices is for the damn birds though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment